Movie-Store-ClerkMovie-Store-Clerk

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

I think I just crapped a rainbow in my pants.

Art: Phenomenal
Sound: Phenomenal
Directing: Phenomenal
Everything else: Phenomenal

You are my hero.

Irving Irving

Oh wow, that was great.

My favorite part had to be the intro. Really well done and directed it seemed. The main story lacked a little substance, but was enjoyable nonetheless. Good job!!

Sin City Tribute Sin City Tribute

As Much As I Love Sin City...

I can't really give this a real good score. The music didn't fit for it AT ALL and the graphics were just a few drawings compiled from the graphic novel with a few motion tweens for good measure. It was far from bad, but far from good as well. Borderline mediocre. You got potential, but you need more practice. Decent work.

Vamp ep. 5 Vamp ep. 5

It's good, but here's a couple of things to note:

The animation is decent, the voice acting is decent, the graphics are great, but they need to complement eachother. Also, I know flash is limiting, but you need some innovate camera angles, rather than reuse the same ones. Also, putting in music that more fits the mood rather than have single tune would be much better, or if the scene calls for it, no music at all. It's all really really good, but it can be done better. Don't push yourself, just sit back, and think.

Michelangelo responds:

how thought provoking :D

Talon VS Salocin - Part 1 Talon VS Salocin - Part 1

How can you tease us like this!!??

The animation style reminded me a lot of Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop, and the character syles were very nice. I just wish it was longer... Still though, if you're going to continue this, I've not a doubt that it will be one of the best animated things on Newgrounds. Story and voice acting, a bit subpar though. But don't let that discourage you. Great, awsome, fantastic job.

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

The best Frame by Frame out there.

Sweet, smooth, though seemingly random. This flash has got a great artistic style to it as does all of your other movies. I also noticed a couple of people from another flash movie that you've done, and I really liked their appearance here. Good job on pretty much everything!

Feel Good Inc. Collab Feel Good Inc. Collab

It's good, but...

As people have stated before, the synching is off near the end and id does indeed feel rushed. Some parts of the collab were great, others only mediocre. And though I've got a good friend who's worked on part of this collab, I have to be honest when reviewing this, it was pretty good.

All the artists show promise and I look forward to more projects from all of them!

Aliens Love Dogs! Aliens Love Dogs!

Ha, nice.

I especially liked the voices of the aliens. That was a nice touch. You could use some improvement in some of the areas of your flash such as graphic quality, and definately motion animating, but it's really not so bad. Looking forward to more of your work.

monkeycat responds:

Thanks:) I will work at it!

2005 Detective Frank 2005 Detective Frank

Ohmygod, I'm crying.

I can't stop laughing. That was some of the best voicework and mouth animation ever. I love everything about this flash. Brilliant!

LusikkaMage responds:

Thank you muchly. :D

MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

I never thought I'd say this...

I really liked that sprite animation. No, I friggin' loved it. So smooth and sweet, great compimentary music. This is the first sprite movie I have ever loved.