Movie-Store-ClerkMovie-Store-Clerk

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Skeeball Skeeball

My ears are bleeding.

Slowly but surely, my brain is being liquified by that horrible garble only barely classifiable as music. *Shudder* at least the game itself was slightly innovative. Bland graphics and a seemingly random assignment of points get you only minimal points.

Next time, please, for the love of God, leave out that crappy 3-ring circus music played by rubberbands and $3.99 synthasizer you got for Christmas fifteen years ago.

Ugh.

escape from someplace escape from someplace

Crappy, Friggin, Collision detection

C'mon, I can't even make it past the buzzsaw! I don't think anyone can for that matter. Did you even test play it?

Quintessential Quintessential

Strangely Addicting

You know, just add some music and/or sound effects and you'd be set. This game is really innovative.

^_^

Bee Defender Bee Defender

Walks the razor's edge of mediocrity

Neither great nor bad, It suffers from some very big flaws such as slow pace and bland graphics, but would offer a lot more if it was worked upon.

The Adventures of BlobBob The Adventures of BlobBob

Well done, but somewhat monotonous.

You did a great job, but a good thing lasts only so long. Some more innovative leves would be great, as well as some more music instead of the same loop over and over. But overall, the animation was great, the graphics were very good, and the gameplay mechanics were just a little better than standard. I really look forward to your next project.

^_^