Movie-Store-ClerkMovie-Store-Clerk

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

I think I just crapped a rainbow in my pants.

Art: Phenomenal
Sound: Phenomenal
Directing: Phenomenal
Everything else: Phenomenal

You are my hero.

Irving Irving

Oh wow, that was great.

My favorite part had to be the intro. Really well done and directed it seemed. The main story lacked a little substance, but was enjoyable nonetheless. Good job!!

Sin City Tribute Sin City Tribute

As Much As I Love Sin City...

I can't really give this a real good score. The music didn't fit for it AT ALL and the graphics were just a few drawings compiled from the graphic novel with a few motion tweens for good measure. It was far from bad, but far from good as well. Borderline mediocre. You got potential, but you need more practice. Decent work.

Skeeball Skeeball

My ears are bleeding.

Slowly but surely, my brain is being liquified by that horrible garble only barely classifiable as music. *Shudder* at least the game itself was slightly innovative. Bland graphics and a seemingly random assignment of points get you only minimal points.

Next time, please, for the love of God, leave out that crappy 3-ring circus music played by rubberbands and $3.99 synthasizer you got for Christmas fifteen years ago.

Ugh.

escape from someplace escape from someplace

Crappy, Friggin, Collision detection

C'mon, I can't even make it past the buzzsaw! I don't think anyone can for that matter. Did you even test play it?

Quintessential Quintessential

Strangely Addicting

You know, just add some music and/or sound effects and you'd be set. This game is really innovative.

^_^

Beatin the box Beatin the box

I can't stop laughing.

Oh, I can't believe this, this is a riot. You should definatly get something a little better though. Like CAKEWALK or something I dunno I'mjustramblingagainlikeIalwaysdo. Toomuchlasertagorsomething...

Kaptain-Kafa responds: